Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t posted life was a little crazy with self-quaratining with a COVID-19 scare. I just didn’t have the mental state to actually post. But with my time away I decided to come up with a simple schedule for myself that will start next week so I can have different posts throughout the week.
The schedule goes as followed:
- Sunday: No posts
- Monday: Craft-tastic Monday
- Will be a craft I am working on or have finished. Or just posts of crafts that I am looking forward to starting!
- Tuesday: No posts
- Wednesday: Witchy Wednesday
- Mainly will be composed of updates on what I am currently learning for my path and what I am focusing on.
- Thursday: No posts
- Friday: No posts
- Saturday: Weekly Tarot!
- This will have all of my Daily Tarot readings from the week into one post! Just to keep the blog a little less consumed of readings.
I might throw in a few random posts here and there as surprises if I feel up to it. But, life gets crazy sometimes, so I might not always have time to make a post. But! If I get the hang of the above schedule I might start thinking about doing Blogmas this year! 😁
Blessed be! 🌛🌚🌜